Follow along as Josh Gardner gives us step by step instructions on how to build a punching bag from trash.
-First, cut out a foot of plywood (in a circle).
-Attach the PVC pipe to the plywood.
-Then begin to roll the PVC pipe with foam, and continue rolling until all of the foam is used.
-Then wrap the entire thing in duct tape.
-You can choose to hang your punching bag or have someone hold it.
Once you have completed all of these steps you are finished, you have now learned how to build a punching bag from trash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades