Laura Bateman, of Extreme Fitness Now, demonstrates how to wrap your hands for boxing. Wrapping is important for protecting your wrists and knuckles from injury. Mexican hand wraps are longer than the typical hand wraps. Place the looped end of the wrap over your thumb. Be sure to position the wrap the right side down. Next, wrap it around your wrist three times. Feed the wrap under your thumb, under the palm and up to the knuckle of the index finger. Wrap the knuckle two times. Cross down to the crook of the thumb and lace it between the fingers once, bringing the wrap back down to the thumb. Then bring the wrap around the wrist and back up to the index knuckle. Wrap it around the knuckle a few times. Finally, wrap the excess around your wrist and attach the Velcro.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades