In this boxing fitness video the instructor shows how to wrap hands for boxing training. If you are going to hit heavy bags or pads for fitness boxing, then you need to properly wrap your hands or you face the danger of injuring your knuckles or wrists. The instructor shows you how to wrap by wrapping a cloth around a woman's hand. Instead of wrapping the cloth on your hands yourself, it is always better to ask some one to wrap your wrists for you because they can work with both of their hands. Always wrap the cloth tight enough so that there are no loose gaps between the layers. Follow the video on how to wrap it circularly covering the whole area of the hand uniformly. In the end, wrap the cloth on the back of your wrist from in between the fingers so that it covers the whole area.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades