Wrapping your wrists for boxing is very important to provide protection and support when you are throwing your punches. This video shows you the right way to wrap your wrists to prevent injury. You'll be putting the seam side of the wrap against your skin, and start by putting the loop at the end over your thumb. You will start by wrapping the wrist a few times, depending on how long your wrap is. Watch to see the correct way to cover the knuckles and secure the wrap against your hand before finishing the wrap back on the wrist, adding extra support and security.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades