Quinten shows us how to protect your hands in boxing using a correct hand wrap in this video. When you punch something, you put a lot of pressure on your hands and wrists so wrapping your hands before this is highly recommended. First, start on one end of the wrap and put your thumb through the loop at the end. Go over the top of the wrist first, then go over the top of the hand over the knuckles. Keep your fingers parted so the wrap doesn't become too tight at the end. Go between the knuckles and behind the thumb, going from the top to the bottom. To finish, go back across the knuckles and do a criss-cross formation across the wrist and the hand. Pull firmly towards the end and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades