In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to wrap their hands for boxing. Begin by putting the hand through the loop and put the wrap over the hand. Now wrap it 3 time around the wrist and layer it. Then go back and criss cross the back of the wrist, as well as in between the thumb and index finger. Now wrap it around the thumb. Now wrap 3 times around the knuckles and layer it. Go through a pair of fingers, then wrap it around the thumb and repeat this for the other fingers. Finish by covering the finger wraps and wrapping around your wrist several times. This video will benefit those viewers who are just beginning boxing and would like to learn how to wrap their hands.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades