This is an instructional video on how to wrap your hands with wrapping tape in preparation for boxing. The instructor shows you how to use tape to wrap, and where to place the tape. You start by wrapping your wrists multiple times. Then you go over the base of the thumb and back over the wrist twice. Then you wrap your knuckles. The instructor suggests that you can use some foam in this stage to protect your knuckles further. Finally you go between your fingers, back over the thumb and then reinforcing the wrist. You do all of the wrapping techniques over the back of the hand to keep the palm open.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades