In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to wrap the hands for boxing, MMA and kickboxing. Begin by putting the thumb through the loop and bring it under the palm. Wrap it one time around the wrist. The cross it through the thumb and index finger. Wrap around the knuckles 3 times. Now cross it behind the thumb and over. Then go under the wrist and over the thumb again. Then go over the wrist, under the palm and through the pinkie and ring fingers. Roll around it to secure and repeat for other fingers. This video will benefit those viewers who are beginning boxing, MMA or kickboxing and would like to learn how to wrap the hands.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades