In this tutorial, we learn how to do a basic hand wrap for boxing. First, grab the wrap and wrap it around your knuckles several times. After this, wrap down towards your thumb. Then, wrap diagonally and go the wrist, wrap around this several times. From here, wrap around the thumb from the wrist and then go diagonal to the area below the knuckles. Use your fingers to space in between the wrapping so you don't make it too tight. Continue to do this same pattern a few more times until you have no more wrap left. Once finished, you'll be ready to fight!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades