In this video we learn how to infight the "shoe shine" in boxing. The shoeshine is when you have two hands to the side of the body and are moving very quickly. This will make you a great fighter and will also create openings for you to throw good shots. The other person will have no alternative but to defend themselves from all the throws that you are shooting at them. While they are doing this, you can use it as an opening to hit the other person in the face or knock them out. Practice doing this with someone else before you start to do it in a real fight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades