Start by putting the loop of the wrap on the thumb of the hand you are going to wrap. Wrap the wrist moving about half way up the forearm. Then run the wrap back down the arm and when you get to the hand wrap between the thumb and the first finger wrapping over the knuckles five times. Then wrap around the thumb and then begin running the wrap in between each of the fingers starting with pinky and ring finger. After you wrap through the ring finger and middle finger then wrap around the wrist and through the index finger and the thumb. Run the wrap over the knuckles one more time and then wrap around the wrist. Run between the thumb and index finger one last time and then finish by wrapping around the wrist and up the forearm. So that's how you apply boxing hand wraps correctly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades