In this video a professional boxer demonstrate the basics of boxing so that you can protect yourself. First of all, you should stand in such a manner that your left foot is in front and the right foot is in back (if you are right-handed). Make a fist, put both hands in front of your face. The distance between both the hands should not be much so that in any case, you can cover and protect your face. Your left hand should always turn up and pull back. For punching, take your right hand fist near your chin and then open your hands straight, give a punch and then take your hand back to your original position. You can give a punch many times using this method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades