This is a video tutorial on how to put on boxing wraps. There are many different ways of wrapping your hands so as to protect your hand. The hand wraps used are 180 inches. Unwrap the hand wrap and put your thumb into the loop and go around back and wrap your wrist twice. Be careful not to make it too tight nor too loose. After that, you wrap your knuckles twice and go back to your wrist. Then come up again and wrap through your fingers as shown in the video. Follow the rest of the video to properly wrap your hand while boxing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades