In this video from Rival box we learn how to defend against a straight right hand to the body. First he says you can simply back up from the straight. That's one way. Another good way to defend against it is just by blocking the shot with your elbow. He said that could hurt your opponent very much. Then he says you can counter punch against this by using your right hand either a straight or an uppercut because the opponent would be leaning down after throwing his punch. Another counter would be to use the left hook after blocking with your left. A viewer of this video learns how to effectively defend against a straight right hand to the body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades