China "The Dragon" smith is demonstrating how to throw a correct jab.
It is probably the most important thing in boxing to become a great fighter. You should start the fight with a jab, and you should end the fight with a jab. A lot of people fight differently and have different styles. His specific style is "it is better to give than to receive". There are a lot of different ways to jab. Some people jab forward, some people jab high and some low. You basically have to find what is comfortable for you. The key is to throw a jab without getting hit back. When you jab, bring it right back to your body and protect your face at all times and protect yourself at all times.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades