In this video from Rivalbox, we learn how to throw a right uppercut in boxing. Timing is very important when throwing it. This is thrown when the opponent is trying to box low. Bend the body a little to side, throw the jab, and rip the shot up underneath with the right hand. The power of the shot comes from the shoulder not the elbow. It involves a snapping of the shoulder as the shot comes up under. Viewers of this video will learn how to throw an effective right uppercut in boxing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades