A boxer knows that during and after a fight, their bodies will be aching. As a part of the job, they grit their teeth, focus and get past the pain. The most important part of a boxer's body, though, is arguably his hands. A boxer depends on his hands to win fights and to train. The best thing one can do to protect their hands is to wrap them properly. This video will show you exactly how to wrap your hands so that they are cushioned and protected against injury. An ideal wrapping job would put some sort of soft cushioning in between the fingers, use stick on adhesive to stay in place and then wrap around the entire hand. The wrap, however thin, actually creates a very effective barrier between the boxer's hand and the hard surface it is about to hit.
Check out this tutorial for a step by step guide to wrapping your hands and be more safe next time you box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades